Smackdown

Bk2X

Well-Known Fanatic
Love seeing politicians put in their place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZGWvwvH_0&feature=player_embedded

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
**** yeah!!! I'm going home & smashing ever damn CFL light bulb in my house, Then I'm going to try to flush them down the toilet with the shower dripping full bast.

I'm with Rennie this guy rocks.

dennishoddy

I like his thinking. Our house was built in the late 80's, so everything in it was old school stuff. We just got finished with a whole house remodel, and every dammed thing we bought for the bathrooms is restricted to low flow. I'm on my own personal water well, and I don't give a crap about conserving any water. I had to go through and remove all of the faucets, and shower heads, take them apart to remove the restrictor orfices, and re-install them. Now I can take a good shower, and don't have to wait five minutes for a 12 cup coffee pot to fill so I can put it in the coffee maker.
I will have to admit, we spent the bucks, but got the toilets that actually work pretty good even though they are the low flow models. Helps the septic tank I guess.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I like his thinking. Our house was built in the late 80's, so everything in it was old school stuff. We just got finished with a whole house remodel, and every dammed thing we bought for the bathrooms is restricted to low flow. I'm on my own personal water well, and I don't give a crap about conserving any water. I had to go through and remove all of the faucets, and shower heads, take them apart to remove the restrictor orfices, and re-install them. Now I can take a good shower, and don't have to wait five minutes for a 12 cup coffee pot to fill so I can put it in the coffee maker.
I will have to admit, we spent the bucks, but got the toilets that actually work pretty good even though they are the low flow models. Helps the septic tank I guess.
First thing I do when replacing a showerhead is to remove or drill out the orifice.

Latest posts