SJC Titan (not very suprisingly) wins muzzle break test

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm surprised they left out the SJC for so long also. Might be they're not completely in tune with whats popular in the competition world.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
benny hill said:
Funny that they left out our rolling thunder, it's not only used by many top shooters but by daniel horner and the rest of the AMU team. AND it's tuneable to each shooter

They included the Rolling Thunder in the Muzzle Brake Shootout #2 but it didn't win, which is a travesty and also tells me that these tests don't mean much in real life

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
They're certainly in tune with gimmicky looking sharp edges tacticoolness.
That's actually the best marketing scheme for all gimmicky gun parts these days.

Make it look tacticool followed by paying the right tacticool guys and a couple former special forces guys to endorse it then give away one to every YouTube, Facebook and Instagram media outlet. Once everyone sees them everywhere they go viral fir about 6-9 months or until the next cool gadget comes out.

The titan and rolling thunder made their marks deep in the competitive shooting ever before the social media craze which is why they still stay at the forefront despite much less advertising.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
benny hill said:
Funny that they left out our rolling thunder, it's not only used by many top shooters but by daniel horner and the rest of the AMU team. AND it's tuneable to each shooter
I need to get a couple of those. I miss the brake I had previously that is no longer made. But I am sure the RT will make me happy.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
I need to get a couple of those. I miss the brake I had previously that is no longer made. But I am sure the RT will make me happy.
We have a bunch on the prize table coming up shortly

posted via Tapatalk

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
benny hill said:
dude it's TTAG

you probably didn't pay them enough to review your product favorably

Latest posts