SJC Titan international shipping

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
There's a couple of us that need SJC Titan comps, but it's impossible to find someone who will ship internationally, any ideas or tips?
I use this comp now, and I really want it on my new match upper that I'm building.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Why not have someone buy it and send it to you? You Paypal them a gift reimbursement, plus shipping. Or is there some kind of law about this because it's a gun part/accessory?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
The comps shouldn't fall under ITAR so there shouldn't be a problem shipping it there.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
None that I know of, I just can't find anyone who sells this particular comp. There are only a few online retailers that bother to do international shipping.

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
larue sells them, as does sjcguns...they shoudl be in the 90-100 range.

if you cant get them to ship internationaly call me at 6202528138 during normal CST times and we will get you set up with one.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Larue doesn't do international orders at all, atleast not last time I checked, and the other guy I'm talking about made an order on SJCguns and never heard anything. Don't know if he made an error, or if they just cancelled it. Maybe I'll give it a go myself.
I'll hold on to your number, thanks alot for the offer!

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd love to, I'm buying lottery tickets every week but it's just not going my way. 15 bucks won so far this year.

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse could always deliver several to your location...you would be amazed at the volume of things he can hide from TSA in "random places".

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Indeed, I'll check with the guys and see how many we need, I'm guessing at least 5.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
ArGyLe64 said:
The comps shouldn't fall under ITAR so there shouldn't be a problem shipping it there.
Are you 100% sure about that?
Are you willing to risk it?

ITAR is some serious ****.

striped1

Well-Known Fanatic
I am not an attorney nor an engineer, but a quick read of the United States Munitions list would give me great concern before I started shipping parts overseas. See definition F. below.

Category Iâ€"Firearms, Close Assault Weapons and Combat Shotguns
*(a) Nonautomatic and semi-automatic firearms to caliber .50 inclusive (12.7 mm).
*(b) Fully automatic firearms to .50 caliber inclusive (12.7 mm).
*(c) Firearms or other weapons (e.g. insurgency-counterinsurgency, close assault weapons systems) having a special military application regardless of caliber.
*(d) Combat shotguns. This includes any shotgun with a barrel length less than 18 inches.
*(e) Silencers, mufflers, sound and flash suppressors for the articles in (a) through (d) of this category and their specifically designed, modified or adapted components and parts.
(f) Riflescopes manufactured to military specifications (See category XII(c) for controls on night sighting devices.)
*(g) Barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms for the articles in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this category.
(h) Components, parts, accessories and attachments for the articles in paragraphs (a) through (g) of this category.
(i) Technical data (as defined in §120.10 of this subchapter) and defense services (as defined in §120.9 of this subchapter) directly related to the defense articles enumerated in paragraphs (a) through (h) of this category. Technical data directly related to the manufacture or production of any defense articles enumerated elsewhere in this category that are designated as Significant Military Equipment (SME) shall itself be designated SME.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
We usually buy bits and pieces like this direct from US as there aren't many retailers over here that sell AR15 stuff at all, Brownells doesn't say anything about export restrictions on compensators and they're usually quite specific on stuff like that on the product info.
I'll send a mail to sjcguns and ask why they don't ship this part overseas.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
One of the guys ordered one through jetcarrier, so it looks like that's the way to go.

Latest posts