Sitting on the crapper

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If Feegee had made this same post title and a video started to boot up, it would have been a totally different outcome.
I was thinking the same thing

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think IDPA would have huge success in Europe, at least in Norway even talking about guns for self defense is completely not PC.

This particular toilet seat is part of the standard range equipment in this club, and have been used at several matches. They even built a house around it with a hinged door once from what I heard. I would have loved to shoot that match.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
slemmo said:
I don't think IDPA would have huge success in Europe, at least in Norway even talking about guns for self defense is completely not PC.
So weird! So no civilian guns for self defense guns just guns for shooting sports and hunting?
Btw I love it that you share you're shooting with us.

It's great to see how it's done in other countries. Thanks!

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
If I remember right, there are some European countries that require you to be a member of a gun club to own certain guns and they have to be stored in the club's arms room. Makes me thank the amorphous deity every day that King Barrack has allowed me to keep some of my Privilege to Borrow and Sometimes Play with Arms.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not up to date on the different gun laws in Europe at all, there are just too many differences. I Germany you can only own 10 round AR magazines and you can hunt with ARs. In Norway you can own whatever magazines you want, but hunting with an AR is illegal....Strictly for sport shooting only. In one country you can do something, and in the next one not. Logic doesn't always apply.

Karsten Andreasen

Active Fanatic
Funny thing is that in Denmark you Can have an AR with a max capacity of 2 rounds for hunting. On the range you can use the biggest Magazine you Can find. Strictly forbidden for sport shooting.

Rogozinma

New Fanatic
How did you miss the George Bush one? It's still funny, no matter how many times I've seen it. And why, oh why, on that old vid, did they start with 'The Ocean'? It's sort of a snoozer.

Latest posts