Sold/Expired Simply Rugged owb/iwb holster

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought this new from Rob at simply rugged. He does great work and they are simply rugged, indeed. It has been used but not abused and I would say its almost as new. Saddle colored for an officers 1911, or ultra or compact. It does have the inside out holes drilled and the iwb straps, so easy and comfortable to use either way. It is RH and fits 1 1/2" belt size. Has a sweat shield which I require. A buddy let me try his 4" barreled pro model and it too, fit well in this holster. Shipped to you $65. PM here or email [email protected]

Last edited:

Vin

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice, very nice. I'm old school and leather is the only way to go. I recently pick up a Galco speed holster 2.0 , I'll have to check out simply rugged.

Attachments

• 5040DFC5-E69E-4AB6-AEAB-4446414ADB10.jpeg
    5040DFC5-E69E-4AB6-AEAB-4446414ADB10.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I could drop the price a bit, but as I paid $110 plus shipping can't drop it much. Offers accepted
Also would accept trades, 1911 grips fullsize or compact and mags as well (compact in 9mm only)
most anything browning hi-power, mags, parts, etc
Or PM or email your offer. Thanks

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Feeling a bit embarrased leaving this up. But I'll leave it a bit longer. No officer /compact (ultra) sized owners that need a well made dual duty holster?
Full disclosure, I've recently been carrying my springfield RO compact 9mm in this holster. Some how it, too, works great. Scratches head in wonder. So 1911s from 3" to 4" barrel and slides work.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Feeling a bit embarrased leaving this up. But I'll leave it a bit longer. No officer /compact (ultra) sized owners that need a well made dual duty holster?
Full disclosure, I've recently been carrying my springfield RO compact 9mm in this holster. Some how it, too, works great. Scratches head in wonder. So 1911s from 3" to 4" barrel and slides work.

Don't feel bad this is for a 3" to 4" pistol, & not everyone has that size BBL.
I like the dual duty aspect of it. You just need to be patient while Addicts drift over now and then. :D

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
this holster is sold and shipped. Mods can close thread. I've tried to edit thread title to sold but, of course, can't accomplish.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
this holster is sold and shipped. Mods can close thread. I've tried to edit thread title to sold but, of course, can't accomplish.
Congrats on the sale ;) holsters are hard to sell because we all have a ton of them LOL.

Nice slider it will make a great CCW holster.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
This is sold and I can't seem to edit title to reflect that. It can be moved to sold / expired listings Thanks

Latest posts