Signs In The Ground

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
Excellent doing the same soon myself I'm hoping.. Congratulations on the upcoming new home. Hope the current ones sells quickly.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
We had the official realtor pic session yesterday on the old house and went to the design center to pick flooring, cabinets, counter tops and fixtures for the new house.0E2A3370-65B1-496E-A1A9-EF2DB4E67989.jpeg

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know what the door style is. It's was the cheapest option for black.

The downstairs is all tile and the carpet is only in the den, loft and bedrooms.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
We met with the construction super and flopped the house on the lot so the electrical panel and service are on the back wall of the single garage that will be my shop space. It will make future electrical upgrades a lot easier. I also checked on available expansion of the panel and there is plenty of room for future power demand.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
We have had some busy days with lots of showings. We recieved two offers. One was really low 15k total and the other was full price plus some as they want all out appliance.

Now we will see how everything works out.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Update-

We had two offers and sold the house quickly. After inspection and moving out into a rental house our house sale closed yesterday.

The rental house we are in is a bit outside of my desired area but is owned by our friends that listed our house for sale and has no contracts and is week to week as long as we need it.