Sights for Glock 19 Carry Gun

mikey80

Negative Approach
I run a G23 with a Glock Steel Front Sight and Glock Adjustable Rear sight. In fact, I run this set up on my G23, G23C, and G27.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Meprolights. No particular reason except I found them in stock at H&H.

The ML-10226 are low profile and don't snag, but I think everyone makes the same basic style.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
poopgiggle said:
Do Glock ripoffs like M&Ps count or do they have to be the genuine article?
I just wonder what real men use on their carry guns. I don't care about the kind of carry gun unless your using sights that aren't available for a Glock.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Tru Glo sights on a Glock 19 and a 26. The 19's are green on green night sights. The 26 has green rear/red front non tritriums.

for me- it's a matter of being able to see them quickly (bi focals suck) the sights are coarse for "target shooting" but fast enough for defensive work.

I wish they had one "square edge" on the rear so they could catch the belt, etc in to rack the slide in an emergency/one hand injured situation.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Wall said:
I run dawson tritium sight on my g19
pre_1383876445__20131107_194010_resized.jpg

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
I like Trijicon HDs. Big easy to pick up in daylight orange in front, bright tritium at night. I have them on both of my carry guns.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I have Warren FO sights on two guns (Sevigny on one, Tactical on the other) and I like them.

I put Heinie Straight-8s on a Sig I used to have and I liked those. Warren offers that same 2-dot setup on their sights so I might get those for my M&P9c.

Latest posts