Sold/Expired Sig Sauer Stainless 1911 45ACP Target BELOW COST!!!

bbp

Well-Known Fanatic
Every now and then we find a special deal and get to pass it along to our friends here at Fanatics. I bought out one of my distributors and can pass along some savings.

These are brand new Sig Sauer 1911 Target model . Stainless with custom Blackwood grips.

I am selling these below dealer cost and including free shipping.

MAP Price is $1029.99 (Our price is WAAAAAY less, but you'll have to get in touch for the price. I'm not allowed to post it. )

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
This was my first 1911(ish). Great gun for the money. I paid way more for mine. Jump on these boys!

Reactions: bbp

Mike Flood

Fanatic
Every now and then we find a special deal and get to pass it along to our friends here at Fanatics. I bought out one of my distributors and can pass along some savings.

These are brand new Sig Sauer 1911 Target model . Stainless with custom Blackwood grips.

MAP Price is $1029.99 (Our price is WAAAAAY less, but you'll have to get in touch for the price. I'm not allowed to post it. )

View attachment 4334View attachment 4335
Ok I'll ask how much is the price ? Mike

CCC816

New Fanatic

View attachment 4334View attachment 4335

Can I get the price?

Thanks!

Latest posts