Shotgun Loading Videos

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Look at the first caddy he pulls from, leaves 3 there then gets 4 from the second. Still pushes the phantom shell into the gun and I've seen him do 8 faster than the vid. I believe there was much razzing over on enos once.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Where's the phantom coming from? Shouldn't that be in the chamber after the first shot? I'm a little confused here. 8 rounds definitely went in the tube, but I'm not sure where the first one magically appeared from.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I knew it. That SOB has a shell dispenser surgically implanted in his arm. No wonder he can load so fast. That bs'in gypsy.

:)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Ha!!! I didn't catch the first grab but I saw all four on the second grab.

After this video I would think 4 round cadies would be a must have. I know I'm quicker out of them than 6's.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Where's the phantom coming from? Shouldn't that be in the chamber after the first shot? I'm a little confused here. 8 rounds definitely went in the tube, but I'm not sure where the first one magically appeared from.

You can hear 8 rounds loaded, but if you watch the belt only 7 come off the caddies.

I debated pointing it out, but I figured Kurt's a good sport and he can already load like his butt is on fire, so here we are.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
You can hear 8 rounds loaded, but if you watch the belt only 7 come off the caddies.

I debated pointing it out, but I figured Kurt's a good sport and he can already load like his butt is on fire, so here we are.

Right. Did he have one in his hand when he started or what?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Here is my latest reloading video. I am fully aware that my finger is in the trigger guard. The trigger was broke and it kept falling off so I had to hold it in there. :lol:

Latest posts