Shooting underwear

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I've got my Salomon shoes and my Vertx tactical pants. Now I need tactical underwear. What is the best shooting underwear?

Boxers let a nice draft in but my dong flops around while I run. Conversely, boxer-briefs have great support but the lack of breathability leads to swamp nuts.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
mike_pinto said:
Cyrwus runs a lace tactical thong.
Does that mean it's camoflauge, or that it has a pocket for a throwing knife? Either way, count me in.

Cary B. Rowton said:
Commando SOUNDS tactical yet impractical
Yeah, dong-floppage would be even more of an issue there.

Plus if I pull a Feegee and split my pants there's no backup. Tactical 101: 2 is 1 and 1 is none.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
And here I was wondering why someone would shoot their underwear.

I like the Underarmor, they aren't cheap but they keep the goodies cool, I didn't get them for shooting but when I worked in the heat I got them to keep the boys from getting a rash. I would recommend them but get ready for sticker shock! Later,

Kirk

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Dennis, I was thinking a cup might be in order after I took a piece of bullet straight back at me next to my belly button a couple weeks ago. It really stung!6" lower it might have dropped me!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Don't forget the gold bond in dem shorts. I just scored a bottle of the new spray. It's amazing. I'm like a new man every time I use it. Might even work it into the "make ready" routine.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Duluth Trading Company Free Range Cotton boxers...or nothing
skipping_man_258.gif

Latest posts