Shooting-Performance's New Book Released

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I thought I would pass along this from one of our local BoomerShooter professionals, Mike Seeklander. I'll definately be ordering my copy soon.

Greetings from Shooting-Performance!  

"Your Competition Handgun Training Program" is finished and now for sale, just in time for Christmas.  This book, a comprehensive training program contains 299 pages of information designed to help you reach the next level of performance.  If you have wondered what you should be doing in your training sessions, than this book is for you!  It covers:
Planning and Goal setting processes
Live fire training drills
Dry fire training drills
Vision training drills
Physical fitness concepts
Mental Performance factors
Mental Training routine
Sponsorship 101
Bonus chapters covering technique and stage breakdown

I guarantee this program will help you reach your shooting goals.  To order, please click here: "Your Competition Handgun Training Program"

P.S. "Your Performance Logbook" is the accompanying logbook that is specifically designed to allow you to log your training sessions (live and dry fire) and matches.  To order, click the title.

To all of you from Shooting-Performance:
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Until then, Train Hard!
Mike Seeklander
Owner
Shooting-Performance
Cell: 918-978-0736
www.shooting-performance.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1664207023&ref=search
"Correct Design and Perfect Execution"

Steve Aryan

Active Fanatic
Mike is truly one of the greats. He is as passionate about teaching as he is about shooting.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Got Mike's book yesterday. I've already finished it. Not short by any means, I just couldn't stop reading it.

In alot of ways it is the polar opposite of Enos' book. Mike wrote it in a very direct fashion.

With all of the changes going on in my life right now, I'm going to use the book to help keep me focused on something positive this coming year. We shall see.

Got questions.....ask me.

G Law

Fanatic
What I like about Mikes book is the dryfire section and vision exercises. Most of the GMs do some type of eye work but nobody mentions it. You can only shoot as fast as you can see. Try the clock drills in the dryfire section,good stuff.
G

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Yeah, as opposed to Brians book, I didnt feel like lighting incense and singing in a circle around a fire. I felt like grabbing the M&P and practicing. Don't get me wrong, Brians book is great, but like Troy said this book is direct and to the point. It covers the mental aspect but in a way that everyone can understand. Couldn't put it down last night and ended up reading the whole thing. Will read it again this week a bit slower and take breaks to ingest the information.

BTW Mike, nice ass shot of the 5.11's on the cover! :) hahahahahahahaha..

Great book and a must for anyone that wants to get better at the game..

Mike

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
I got Mikes book the other day and have been reading it some, I really think this will help my shooting a lot!!!!!!

ExSniper

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got mine today. I'm about 1/4 of the way through and so far it is excellent. Looking forward to trying the program. Thanks Mike.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I've just started reading this book myself.

For those who have read it and had time now to practice the methods, what are your thoughts about it now? How much did it improve your shooting performance?

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
I just picked up Mike's book the other day. I'm about half way through it. I think for a new competitive shooter, like myself, this is going to really benefit me.