"shooting an AR-15 left my shoulder bruised and left me with PTSD"

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
I wonder if he finds it equally "horrifying" that his Toyota Prius on the highway has roughly 400 times the kenetic energy of the AR 15 he just got done having heart palpitations about.

Thats means 13 mags worth of ecologically friendly KE at his fingertips.

Oh and for you gamers out there: The power factor of a Prius going 60 mph is roughly 2 million.

See, I can talk out my ass too.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was short see to read that the shooter in Orlando used the new sig sauer rifle. He definitely didn't just go get a $600 el cheapo rifle. He was planning that terror for awhile. I'd love to see the websites and Facebook pages/groups and gun ranges where he learned about and how to use a gun.

dennishoddy

115496c0911de7a538f8ade4ac5fdc8d.jpg

Here is his sissy looking face.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions â€" loud like a bomb

The smell of destruction? Really?!??!
And he made sure to associate the word "bomb" with it to make it seem much worse than it actually is.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
I love the smell of sulfur and destruction. In fact, that is my new slogan
I think you just invented a new T-shirt slogan. put it above a picture of a black A2 rifle

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Tech said:
I think you just invented a new T-shirt slogan. put it above a picture of a black A2 rifle
I kind of thought about a picture of Micah Rowe. Kind of like the picture of Bill Murray that theChive uses

posted via Tapatalk

NightShade

Well-Known Fanatic
Quick someone get me a shirt with that slogan on it and an AR15. Gonna need it to piss off the commies as I drive through CA. Need to pick it up tomorrow morning though....

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
He wrote a follow up article.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

I certainly received many many emails from gun owners who legitimately quibbled with some of my conclusions. But the majority of email senders trained their laser sights on my masculinity â€" often in graphic terms that would sound more appropriate in a magazine about erectile dysfunction or an ad for Depends.
"Hey there Cupcake!" wrote Gary Haney. "I have never subscribed to the idea of 'gender confusion,' but after reading your article on the AR-15, I'm a believer because there is no way you and I are the same gender. You should surrender your testicles to the Department of Girlymen. I'm not sure where it's located, but your girlfriend Barack does!"

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
"The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face."

Why in the hell is he looking at brass that is being ejected on the opposite side of the rifle and not watching down range where his bullets are impacting while his is firing the AR15?
This clown is going to get some on injured or worse.

Latest posts