Shield AWB Options

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I am thinking of trying something new and jumping on the AWB bandwagon. I know of lot of you have been appendix carrying for awhile and I was curious what the consensus was for the best holster. I know most have moved from the shield to the 43 but I like my shield. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I like the idea of the light model but it doesn't look like that's an option for the shield. Does anyone have any comments about the errand model which appears similar to the light version? (I want a clip on, not a loop holster)

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks everyone. Sounds like I'll have to give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
He must be doing well, just put in an order and got a reply that they are 8-12 weeks out! Good for them!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Washburn said:
He must be doing well, just put in an order and got a reply that they are 8-12 weeks out! Good for them!

Tell him you know me and it will go to 15 weeks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Washburn said:
I like the idea of the light model but it doesn't look like that's an option for the shield. Does anyone have any comments about the errand model which appears similar to the light version? (I want a clip on, not a loop holster)

Basically the Errand is limited to smaller single stack guns and the Keeper Lite for double stack. The material in the Errand it a bit lighter than the Lite. The Lite is also built to have a bet of wedge to tuck the butt of the gun. Clips and Loops are available for all the holsters he builds, but the clip or loop is not always changeable between models. The Mentor is similar to a Lite, but made specifically to be carried strong side from 3 to 5 o'clock.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Washburn said:

Ouch

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I've bought 3 from him. Two of them (different purchases) took about 4 weeks when his website said 8 weeks. My Errand was in stock at the time and I had it in a few days.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not in any big hurry so it takes a bit it takes a bit. My jagerwerk slide was supposed to take 4 weeks and I got it back after 10 weeks. What can you do? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts