Seriously, Whos Benelli M1 did i just buy from SSP?

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic

Basically stole this thing from the north sooner state pawn store. The extensions murdered me, figured it had to be one of yalls.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm pretty sure I owned that gun at one time and sold it to a member. Those are definitely MRPS.com tubes.

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic
I got it for $500 OTD...seems like a steal to me considering the work that has been done to it. The bolt has been milled and the lifter has been welded, stippling, ect...last I checked that stuff cost decent money.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm pretty sure I built that gun from Benelli parts I bought off gun broker. Looks like I may have had the Briley thin wall chokes put in it too. Or are those standard issue m1 chokes?

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic
came with a briley LM extended choke and I swapped them with my other M1 and they both fit the other gun perfect so looks like standard chokes.

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic
Midwest has new M1 barrels in stock. If I havnt found one by the time I get around to working on it ill bite the bullet and pay the $400. The 18" sold on gunbroker for $250 so really ill only have $650 in a pretty bad ass machine.

Latest posts