Seriously......an elizibeth warren ad?

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Kind of a waste of time and money for a Lib to run an ad on a pro gun site.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
The ads are targeted. You may have been reading an article about her.

That said..let them spend money on you versus others who they could influence..IMO.

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
An elizabeth warren ad......here?

Would anyone on this site vote demonrat? Let alone for that controling pandering lieing commie?

I am dismayed at the cultural change occurring with "adults" in the Trump-ers camp. You do realize that the name calling appears very immature ...

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
An elizabeth warren ad......here?

Would anyone on this site vote demonrat? Let alone for that controling pandering lieing commie?
What ad, where is it? I agree w/ you folks 100% but I need an image to dislike that strongly, otherwise it's purely academic hatred :rolleyes:

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
There is always one lurking around in any group,that perceives the injustice of like mind individuals.It truly amazes me how we all wanna sit a home, and complain about politics, hoping that someone of libertarian view points will rise from the sludge mud of the Potomac river and do good for his fellow man.Sorry, I had way to much fun in the 80's to be a viable candidate, and i don't have 300 million to go after a 2 million dollar term. jmo

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
There is always one lurking around in any group,that perceives the injustice of like mind individuals.It truly amazes me how we all wanna sit a home, and complain about politics, hoping that someone of libertarian view points will rise from the sludge mud of the Potomac river and do good for his fellow man.Sorry, I had way to much fun in the 80's to be a viable candidate, and i don't have 300 million to go after a 2 million dollar term. jmo
????

Legion489

Fanatic
Personally I love Creepy Joe. Every time he opens him mouth I know I am going to laugh my ass off and think "Thank you God, I'm not an idiot or demonrat! But I repeat my self." Having lived under communism, there ain't no way in hell I'd vote for it!

Legion489

Fanatic
I asked Pocahontas Warren if she was really a woman. She got really mad and asked me what that was supposed to mean. I said "Well you lied about everything else..."