sept 3gun at okcgc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Kurt told me that he'll be out of town but that Cyrwus & Curly will be putting on the match this month.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
This will be just one more sweet 3gun match I can't attend. I made my wife a list of all the matches and dates and told her to put it in her calendar. I hope that helps me make it to some more of these. You guys have fun. Hope to see you in October.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
awesome, was trying to plan out the rest of my month and wanted to know whether to mark the 4th sat!!! thanks wall...

45recoil

likes to party
I'm might make it out to cheerlead. Benjamin ill need your dress and tony ill need your pompoms. Burk has the wig with pony tails and matt has got the makeup covered

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Yeah bro, you may look like a greased pig on prom night, but you're shooting. Unless you want Burk to bring the pitching wedge.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Unless something else comes up, I'm planning on making this match. It will be my first 3 gun match. Anybody have some caddies I can borrow for the match? What will be the longest distance for rifle? Haven't really tried my irons on my AR at any great distance and not sure I'll be able to put an optic back on there and zero it before then.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Unless something else comes up, I'm planning on making this match. It will be my first 3 gun match. Anybody have some caddies I can borrow for the match? What will be the longest distance for rifle? Haven't really tried my irons on my AR at any great distance and not sure I'll be able to put an optic back on there and zero it before then.

i will have some extra caddies and i am sure i won't be the only one... longest shot lately has been 200 yards.. but i don't know for sure!

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Dang it! The K State OU game is on the same day and I just bought tickets. I would be willing to help set up though on Friday if you guys need help, especially if I could get a little practice in (not a member).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts