Selling My STI Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCh

Well-Known Fanatic
Following my complete shoulder replacement surgery over the winter, I can't do the amount of training I need to in order to compete in 3-gun at more than the very lowest level without chronic shoulder pain. I've taken another path and am getting back into bird hunting this year (also expensive, but not many birds means not so much shooting). Consequently, I am thinking about parting with my pistol and thought I’d give folks here first shot at it, so to speak. It's an STI Edge in 9mm with only a couple thousand rounds through it (just now broken in well). It'll come with 4 factory STI 140mm mags (they hold 21 or 22 rounds), an STI 10-round mag and a Blade Tech holster. Price is $1,500, which is a pretty darned good deal if you start looking at the price of the pistol plus magazines. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone else who might be. Thanks.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Hell Tony, it's a darn good deal!
just buy it, the guy does not need to go thru more suffering putting pictures on a forum. Ha!

Do you have any pics you can add to the post?

MarkCh

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Do you have any pics you can add to the post?
Here's a pic, albeit a pretty poor one. I found one more 140mm mag that I'll throw in on the deal since I won't need it anymore.

Attachments

• STI.jpg
    STI.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts