Selling my backup gun (EAA Stock II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey folks,

I’m selling my backup gun. If you were wondering - yes this is the gun that was in the trunk of my car during the last two sectionals where I won the OK state title in production! It’s kinda like a player getting a super bowl ring even if they didn’t play, but the team won... right?

It’s an EAA Stock II with trigger work done by Jim Bodkin. It has a better trigger than my match gun, but I can’t get used to the new frames on the Stock II.

Comes with 5x Mags, belt, 4x mag pouches, holster, boss hanger, scales grips, Dawson front sight and extra parts.

If you know me, you probably know better than to ask me questions about parts. The trigger work was $350 and included a bunch of henning and xtreme parts.

For an Okie shooter, I’ll sell it for $1000 plus my shipping and FFL costs. I’d like to see someone in the state get some use out of it. If it’s a junior or lady shooter, I’d let it go for $1000 plus my shipping and FFL costs.

PM me with any questions. Or shoot me a note on FB messenger (just to piss off Burk).

34fa8dda460be1b02585702999648893.png
6958ef036ba7cfd9fd4af9ab8cd606c2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts