SDA Range Certification

Warpig

Active Fanatic
I just took the OSBI online firearms safety course without thinking about the Range Certification Part, I've ben thruogh the class a couple of times and figured they must have done away with the Range Part , But NO. Does anyone know an SDA instructor who will give just the Range Certification ? FeeGee said I would find someone on Boomer Shooter willing to do so. So come on Burk or Jesse, Hook Me Up please. Thanks

James Abram

Well-Known Fanatic
As an OK SDA Instructor, I don't know if any instructors that just do a range portion. Myself, and all the instructors I associate with require our students to attend our full class. Just too much liability not having OUR input on the law and safety portion of the class. You might contact the OSBI SDA office to see it they have any recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisC

Revolver Division
What kind of certificate did they give you? I'll do the range portion for you but I'm in mcalester. What did the online class cost?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Warpig said:
I just took the OSBI online firearms safety course without thinking about the Range Certification Part, I've ben thruogh the class a couple of times and figured they must have done away with the Range Part , But NO. Does anyone know an SDA instructor who will give just the Range Certification ? FeeGee said I would find someone on Boomer Shooter willing to do so. So come on Burk or Jesse, Hook Me Up please. Thanks
H&H will do it in conjunction with a regular SDA class. I'm not sure of the cost, but I think it is $30.
You should be able to do it this Saturday afternoon or Wednesday evening. But you need to contact and schedule it [email protected].

I can give you another way that is much better although at a higher cost. PM me for more info.

Latest posts