SCRAP USPSA Revolver Match

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wanted to pass along the fact that the November USPSA match at SCRAP will be our 14th annual Revolver Match. All this really means is that we will shoot a regular USPSA style match with the exception that all the stages will be set as six shot friendly. You can shoot in any divisions you want but we encourage you to shoot revolver at this match as we celebrate the life and comraderie of a good friend who left the range too early.

So come shoot with us and try revolver if you can as we honor the memory of our friend.

cdf731

New Fanatic
Who is this Carl Frazier guy anyways?.........im fairly new on this site, ok actually brand new but from what ive read, researched, and found online he is a VERY dominant guy in the shooting world. :D

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Carl Frazier said:
Ill bite Jeese who do you wish would leave?
Lol! I was making a generalization and a joke to lighten the mood of the thread. I was actually thinking there are a bunch of guys (Feegee, Cyrwus, Burki, etc) that wish I would leave when they see the scores.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Well guys and gals, after watching the weather for Sunday morning tonight we have decided to be pro-active and cancel our match this month. If you have been to our new competition ranges you know that it doesn't take very much moisture for them to get slick and muddy. Given that the temps will be in the 20's and the winds also in the 20's it could make for a pretty miserable day.

We hope that you will join us next month when we'll put up the Revolver friendly matches. Stay warm!

cdf731

New Fanatic
Man i can feel the tension in this thread.........Glad you reached out Jesse. Carl, sounds like you got your answer. NOW lets all just smile and enjoy the guns while we still have them. :tommy:

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
REDHAWK357MAG said:
Does the SCRAP range do much organizational shoots? Keep meaning to send in a member application but always get distracted. Thanks.
We have a monthly scheduled match for USPSA and Steel Challenge for pistols and during the warmer months, we have an "As Issued" Military Bolt Action Rifle (MBAR) as well as High Power rifle matches. You can check out the range and calendar for matches at okscrapclub.org. Or PM me here and I'll get back with you.

Latest posts