SCOTUS appointment watch

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Wonder if Trump will get to push the next appointment thru or forced to wait til after the election.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope he starts the process immediately . But , let's face it , dems along with never Trumpers like Romney can drag their feet . I'm hoping Trump wins by a landslide so all dem's cheating doesn't pay off . Dems have already vowed not to concede , to throw out every legal challenge they can , so we do do need the SCOTUS seat filled , quickly , with someone who values the constitution and letter of the law as written .

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
I seem to remember Sleepy Joe trying his best to push a pre-election nominee when he was in office. But that was then, this is now, he's probably changed his mind.(or lost it!)

Roszhou

Well-Known Fanatic
Wonder if Trump will get to push the next appointment thru or forced to wait til after the election.
Per the Constitution, he has EVERY right to appoint a new judge, NOW!! And the Democrats, at least some of them, have actually read the Constitution! AND KNOW what it says.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Per the Constitution, he has EVERY right to appoint a new judge, NOW!! And the Democrats, at least some of them, have actually read the Constitution! AND KNOW what it says.
This is exactly what the Demo rats would do too!!
EGG even said the President does not finish or lose his powers in the 4th year. And in this case the Senate is conservative and could approve the appointment.
If the Senate was liberal, they would stop it. The Constitution is quite clear and both sides know it.
Even the Marxists know it, but they are "Hell-bent" on destroying the United States. Even IF & WHEN a grand jury says the police were justified in a shooting - Marxist BLM Movement will still say they have no justice. And then 'unjustly' keep on Burning, Looting, Murdering...which is clearly against the law !
But they don't seem to want 'justice' for their criminal activities...They just want cilantro get shot and not right back. And the rest of us to surrender to them.
Lord God, please help us. We need You!

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
He will announce his pick for USSS this Saturday at 5pm. Am thinking based on what he said yesterday that it will be the Barrett woman.

Roszhou

Well-Known Fanatic
This is exactly what the Demo rats would do too!!
EGG even said the President does not finish or lose his powers in the 4th year. And in this case the Senate is conservative and could approve the appointment.
If the Senate was liberal, they would stop it. The Constitution is quite clear and both sides know it.
Even the Marxists know it, but they are "Hell-bent" on destroying the United States. Even IF & WHEN a grand jury says the police were justified in a shooting - Marxist BLM Movement will still say they have no justice. And then 'unjustly' keep on Burning, Looting, Murdering...which is clearly against the law !
But they don't seem to want 'justice' for their criminal activities...They just want cilantro get shot and not right back. And the rest of us to surrender to them.
Lord God, please help us. We need You!
AMEN!!

Roszhou

Well-Known Fanatic
I seem to remember Sleepy Joe trying his best to push a pre-election nominee when he was in office. But that was then, this is now, he's probably changed his mind.(or lost it!)
Am I the only one that was SHOCKED how well Biden did??? I was expecting a train-wreck!! Tired, rambling, saying god knows what! Talking about kids feeling his leg hair at the pool? (You DID see that video, right?) "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?! Some are speculating he had an earpiece telling him what to say, IDK. Was TRULY SHOCKED!!! Do I support him? HELL F'ing NO! But WOW! Don't get it! Was that a Biden double??? Drugs? Secret earpiece?? Or, has he been fooling us all this time??? My jaw was on the ground! LITERALLY!!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Am I the only one that was SHOCKED how well Biden did??? I was expecting a train-wreck!! Tired, rambling, saying god knows what! Talking about kids feeling his leg hair at the pool? (You DID see that video, right?) "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?! Some are speculating he had an earpiece telling him what to say, IDK. Was TRULY SHOCKED!!! Do I support him? HELL F'ing NO! But WOW! Don't get it! Was that a Biden double??? Drugs? Secret earpiece?? Or, has he been fooling us all this time??? My jaw was on the ground! LITERALLY!!
In 2016 Donna Brazille admitted they gave Hillary debate questions and answers ahead of time . No doubt in my mind they did it again . Joe's been in hiding being coached . I expected this . Biden's a career politician , it's what they do .

Latest posts