savage, choate, cdi, harris, shaw, leupold mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticalj

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, sold the action so now the rest if for sale. All of this came off a 10fp 4.40" centerfeed rifle. All prices are shipped and tracked. Also if you think the price is to high, then send offers via pm or email please.

1-Choate tactical stock, started black and now duracoated OD green. Inletted for CDI DBM and bedded with devcon. Has SWP adjustable cheek riser added (was notched at the front for bolt removal). $250.00

2-CDI bottom metal, all original. Has some marks on the inside where it slid up into the aluminum bedding block. Will ship with screws. $175.00

3-Savage (small shank)308 10fp 26" 1-10twist factory heavy barrel. In fantastic shape with barrel nut. Approximately 450rds down the tube-$110.00

For full disclosure on the 10fp barrel, I found upon inspection that at some point the front action screw had touched the threads and dinged them slightly. I took a small diamond file to this area just now and fixed it up. It's a small area of course, about 1/4" diameter. The barrel nut threads off and on just fine at this point. It did not do anything to the action threads when it was removed and the Shaw barrel put on. I just want people to know the whole story. Price dropped some as well.

4-ER Shaw (small shank)308 stainless 24" varmint contour 1-10 twist. Like new with about 50rds down the tube. Also with barrel nut. $150.00

5-Harris BR 6-9 bipod. Non notched or swivel. black in color. $50.00

6-SPFTac ops stock pack. Black in color. Has been notched for bolt release by previous owner. $20.00

7-Stockade stainless heavy recoil lug (used but like new). I think .250, but I can measure it if you like. $20.00

I'll probably be adding more later, as I still have some other things to go too. Looking to move to a different rifle and such. Everything is in perfect working order and was well taken care of. All the pics are of the rifle still assembled. I can take more if necessary, please pm or email me for further pics. Email at [email protected] Payment to be made by USPS money order or paypal +3.5% for fees.

Like new with only a couple hundred rounds under it, all 308. I ran this on my Savage, but I'm looking to move into a different setup and selling to fund. Please feel free to make an offer if the price is to high, but only by pm or email.

Leupold 4.5-14X50mm LR/T illuminated mildot. Everything works perfectly, not scratches, dents, or dings. Glass is in perfect condition. Comes with the factory flip ups, box, paperwork, etc. Basically everything that was included. I did not get a scope cover in the box, but I have a Weaver that I can throw in. It is currently mounted in a set of Burris XTR lows, which I will also include at this price. Shipping is USPS priority, tracked and insured, which is included. If you desire other pics, please email at [email protected] for more Asking $1100.00 as posted above. Payment to be made by USPS money order or paypal +3.5%
Thanks, Jason
DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF4007.jpg

10FP-5.jpg

10fp-7.jpg

tacticalj

Well-Known Fanatic
Guess I can't edit anymore, but at this time, everything except the stock and scope are gone. I'm dropping stock price to $225.00 if anybodies interested....or simply make me an offer for it! Thanks, Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.