Savage BA 110 .338 Lapua, Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Well guys, I'm finally pulling the trigger and selling it. I bought this gun brand new in March and the Scope about 3 weeks later. Less then 30 rounds down the barrel.

Savage BA 110 .338 Lapua
Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 EBR-2 MRAD reticle (zero stop, Illum reticle)
Vortex Razor 35mm scope rings
Accutrigger is very smooth and crisp. This is my first Savage I've owned, and it exceeded my expectations.

RCBS dies
100 count of new Lapua brass (about 30 is once fired)
Lapua 300 grain Scenar bullets
Berger 300 grain Hybrid OTM tactical bullets
New cleaning rod for gun
1000 Primers
1Lb of Retumbo

I have about 50 rounds of the new Lapua brass loaded. I have the rest just primed. I love this gun, but I don't have the time nor the space to use it for it's intended purpose. The Razor HD scope is amazing. I have some other projects I'm wanting to do and honestly this gun just sits in the safe. I would rather someone else have it that has the time to shoot it, I bought this more along the lines of impulse and not by need.

I have it on target at 100 yards. I haven't had the chance to get my 300 yard zero yet. I used a barrel break in method for the 30 times I shot it. Barrel isn't broke in yet. I would like to sell everything together for right now.

I'm asking $4,800 (out the door) for everything. Firm. Paperwork will be required. I purchased this rifle before I got my FFL in March, and Its easier to log the rifle in, rather then buying another safe, tagging it, etc. If interested, email me at: [email protected] Or call/text me at (580) 491-2412 . I can Email you some pictures if requested. I don't know how to post pics on here from my IPad.

Best Regards,
Jeremy Moore

(I have some Loki Weapon Systems projects I want to do is the reason I'm selling it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts