Sold/Expired Sale question, opinions needed

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I am wanting to raise some funds for a firearm I was offered that I've been lusting after. I want to list some of my fine knives for sale here. I have them listed in Addicts but want to list them here as well. Is there an issue if I list them separate or do I need to list them all in one thread?! Apparently this has become an issue and I have a member on the other site just chewing my ass about how it's not fare that I have listed them separately.

Opinions please
Bob

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Dude, you need to list them separately on the other site to be able to leave feedback properly. Only one feedback per thread over there.

Not sure if it works that way here or not. I would also say, "scroo what the 'offended' guy says."

Prolly just pissed that your blades bumped his High Point or whatever off the "newest listing" page.

It wasn't me, was it . . . . ?

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool guys, I'm off work today and I'm at the tattoo shop so I'll get them posted up a little later tonight I hope.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Fawk em and feed em fishheads.

List them separately if you like, they are individual items, it only makes sense to do so.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Pics of the fresh ink or it didnt happen! IMO two of the three best smells in the world are GSR and fresh ink.
Edit: puppy breath is fourth.

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
Why does he need pics.......i only see a question being asked.
So this is ok with you but mine isn't? What a piece of work. I always like to be friends with all at a forum, agreeing with them or not. But you talk out of both sides of your mouth when it comes to this. You give me grief in another thread and simply ask a question here. I already admitted that I could not post a link when I tried. Don't need your opinion or your attitude. Leave me alone from now on.

As a matter of fact, start a thread of your own so you can be somebody.

Last edited:

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
So this is ok with you but mine isn't? What a piece of work. I always like to be friends with all at a forum, agreeing with them or not. But you talk out of both sides of your mouth when it comes to this. You give me grief in another thread and simply ask a question here. I already admitted that I could not post a link when I tried. Don't need your opinion or your attitude. Leave me alone from now on.

As a matter of fact, start a thread of your own so you can be somebody.

He asked a question about listing something. You are spamming the forum by advertising for your GunBroker listing.

Your insults are boring, try harder next time. Seems you are butt hurt over my calling you out for your advertising your GunBroker listing. Never was my intention to hurt your feelings. Youre a new guy, forum rules, respect and common courtesy are traits that even a new guy should adhere to.

Last edited:

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
He asked a question about listing something. You are spamming the forum by advertising for your GunBroker listing.

Your insults are boring, try harder next time. Seems you are butt hurt over my calling you out for your advertising your GunBroker listing. Never was my intention to hurt your feelings. Youre a new guy, forum rules, respect and common courtesy are traits that even a new guy should adhere to.

Have him submit this in triplicate . . . . . .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Pics of the fresh ink or it didnt happen! IMO two of the three best smells in the world are GSR and fresh ink.
Edit: puppy breath is fourth.
Newest part of a sleeve that's been a work in progress for the last year. I go in about every two to three months for more. Next appointment is in April for a Statue of Liberty then a flag that wraps around everything.

This is the first couple sessions 4008

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool, my family is kind of a tattoo family, pretty much all have at least a couple. They're quite addicting also.

Latest posts