Round count is now in the new Range rules.

billvincent

Fanatic
I'm an RSO at a state IFW run range in Western Maine, and the only thing we require is reading the rules if you haven't been to our range, a sign in and where you're from. Shoot as little or as much as you like, just take your garbage out with you and clean up your brass.

I got an E-mail last week informing me that I the RSO, needed to get my Shooters to do a round count & enter it into the sign in book when leaving.
Two days later I got an e-mail explaning why we needed this, in the biggest ammo shortage to hit Americans in my lifetime at least.

We want to do a study on when to mine the backstops for lead. :eek: WTF? We have been pounding lead bullets into the pistol berm, 200yard berm, 100yard berm & the 120 yard berm
since 1943. Mine the berms. For what & when is enough enough when there are tons of lead in those berms already.

What could be the real reason? Why are the Damn Yankees who took control of our club up too? Sorry guys but it was a North Carolina Blue Ridge Club & we had mucho fun.
I have never heard of asking a shooter how many rounds he sent down range.

I just told the shooters it was up to them we the members did not vote on any changes to our rules. Does anyone else shoot at a range that requires A round count?

Wildbil44

New Fanatic
I got an E-mail last week informing me that I the RSO, needed to get my Shooters to do a round count & enter it into the sign in book when leaving.
Two days later I got an e-mail explaning why we needed this, in the biggest ammo shortage to hit Americans in my lifetime at least.

We want to do a study on when to mine the backstops for lead. :eek: WTF? We have been pounding lead bullets into the pistol berm, 200yard berm, 100yard berm & the 120 yard berm
since 1943. Mine the berms. For what & when is enough enough when there are tons of lead in those berms already.

What could be the real reason? Why are the Damn Yankees who took control of our club up too? Sorry guys but it was a North Carolina Blue Ridge Club & we had mucho fun.
I have never heard of asking a shooter how many rounds he sent down range.

I just told the shooters it was up to them we the members did not vote on any changes to our rules. Does anyone else shoot at a range that requires A round count?
That's really messed up. I from Fayetteville, NC but live in Comiefornia now, military related. I would expect that to happen here if anyplace, but not in the Tarheel state.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
That's really messed up. I from Fayetteville, NC but live in Comiefornia now, military related. I would expect that to happen here if anyplace, but not in the Tarheel state.
Asheville is in enemy hands now, defunded the police crime spilling over into urban areas it's really messed up in Western NC these days.

Latest posts