Roll Pins

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Just for general info. If your a butterfingers like me when it comes to losing small roll pins (sight install). Harbor freight has and assortment starting at 3/16" dia. and up for about $12 shipped. Might save you a Heart Attack. Like me. o_O

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Just for general info. If your a butterfingers like me when it comes to losing small roll pins (sight install). Harbor freight has and assortment starting at 3/16" dia. and up for about $12 shipped. Might save you a Heart Attack. Like me. o_O
I've got a Farm & Home store nearby , excellent selection of stuff like that , plus nuts and bolts by the pound . And , a Harbor Freight about ten minutes away . Amazing what you can find in these places .

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I ordered the assortment so I wouldn't sweat it when I lose one, like I just did. But I had one in my parts box. I wasn't sure. This way I know. Convenience. I can't say the same about tiny set screws. But that makes it a challenge. Oh the fun of it all. Shade tree Gunsmith.
Good idea to have spares at home , since a lot of us are working on our babies on Sunday

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
It's a great reminder to keep spare parts, springs, etc in stock. A few years back they built a nice , big, Tractor Store about 5 minutes from me. While they don't have everything, and I sometimes need to drive 8 miles to the big town of Missoula, I'm regularly surprised by what can be found locally

Latest posts