Rocky Mountain Reloading

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone on the forum use Rocky Mountain Reloading FMJ bullets? With some of their discounts it looks as if they are less expensive than plated bullets, in some cases. Any users? Any comments about the company, quality or accuracy of the bullets would be appreciated.

Chris

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
Chris- I have not used RMR bullets before, but have had good luck with Montana Gold and X-treme bullets.

Jcawthon

Well-Known Fanatic
I've shot a few thousand of their 124 and 147 Plated bullets, never tried the FMJs. I really like them but was having feeding issues in my SS due to the bullet profile(guns pretty picky). Coated bullets are cheaper and feed perfectly so I started using those, but Nothing against RMR. Their prices are hard to beat for what they are. I still follow their site and they keep coming out with new stuff as well. I'd recommend them. If you have any issues or questions their customer service is also top notch.

Chris54326 said:
Anyone on the forum use Rocky Mountain Reloading FMJ bullets? With some of their discounts it looks as if they are less expensive than plated bullets, in some cases. Any users? Any comments about the company, quality or accuracy of the bullets would be appreciated.

Chris

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, I did order from RMR. Shipment is due in the mail today. Price, with the 10% discount was very reasonable. But I'm considering researching plated bullets, of which I know absolutely nothing.

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
Couldn't be happier.........................especially for the price. Very consistent in weight.

Latest posts