Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship 8/22-8/24

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Who needs help getting in? I got lucky and picked up a sponsor slot. I can click fast as hell!

jtischauser

If you guys post a reminder in here Monday night and PM me your info maybe we can help a brutha out.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
This is going to be another awesome event! I hope I'll get to see some of you guys there. Sadly, I wasn't fast enough to get in the regional. They are planning on over 500 shooters, as well as logistical improvements, like parking and such.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Now that I'm on the correct thread, how many Boomershooters are going? I will be an RO on the pro side.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
How hard is it to get a spot amature side? I just got the OK from the wife to try and get a spot next year when it opens up. It was a compromise her mother lives 3.5 hrs away so it will be a vacation to her mothers house then I can leave for a couple days and go shoot. I think it actually might be a win for me if I can get in next year.

jtischauser

It's hard to get any slot. 5-600 shooters get in and a few thousand try.
Us BoomerShooters stick together though. Lots if guys here have helped me get in before.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks, Sounds good. Looks like I'll have to dedicate a night to being set up on the computer if they do it the same with registration.

Latest posts