Rimfire rifle scope

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
My older daughter isn't having such a great time with the peep sights. She picked out a Crickett rifle because it was short, light, and very comfortable to handle. I'd like to get her a scope or optic, because hitting targets is fun and missing targets sucks ass. That said, I'm not interested in dropping a lot of dollars on a $100 rifle. Any suggestions? I don't have a scope base picked out yet, either.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
It was "Bresser" or something like that, correct?

The Antichrome

Bresser makes nice inexpensive optics...they also make optics for a few other brands.
I just zeroed my Bresser micro red dot today. Seems good enough for my purposes.
But the LaRue mount costs way more than the optic;-)

B

Beau

I recently bought the Simmons .22 mag. 3-9x32 I believe. its a great little scope. only $42 on amazon.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
What about one of the $30 3-9x Bushnell scopes that Walmart sells? They come with rings though I don't know if they'd work with the Crickett. I think it'd be fine for your purpose. I have one I'd give you but I'm not sure what match I'd see you at next.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
What about one of the $30 3-9x Bushnell scopes that Walmart sells?

just bought two of these for my kids. haven't actually shot with em yet but they seem to be just fine for some sunday plinking. mounted one on a ruger 10/22 and the other on a mossberg plinkster.

Latest posts