Rem X-Mark trigger recal.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I love my savage accutrigger. I think the biggest appeal of the remington 700 is all of the aftermarket stocks and other parts that available for them. I got the savage that already was fit with a McMillan stock so I wouldn't have to locate a decent stock that works with a savage action.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
brandt9913 said:
I love my savage accutrigger. I think the biggest appeal of the remington 700 is all of the aftermarket stocks and other parts that available for them. I got the savage that already was fit with a McMillan stock so I wouldn't have to locate a decent stock that works with a savage action.
Savage has a huge aftermarket too.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
brandt9913 said:
Brandt hit the nail on the head, savage is a very accurate out of the box gun for long range. After market is limited when it comes to the bottom metal in relation to detachable magazines.
Savage does it right by offering rifles or replacement barrels in all kinds of calibers.
At the end of day I am still a Remington fan boy, started when I was 16 with that ought six.
That is a huge recall.

Latest posts