Relocated to Houston texas

g929

Fanatic
Hello everyone I have move to Houston and would like to get familiar with things hear in Texas ranges classes and good gunsmith hear in the local area so I can finish my ar bilts thank you in advance guys....

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to Texas.

I'm up north in the Conroe area. Houston is a big place but if you are willing to put up with the traffic, lots of ranges, classes and gunsmiths.

My knowledge is mostly related to USPSA. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Bill

g929

Fanatic
Flatland Shooter said:
Welcome to Texas.

I'm up north in the Conroe area. Houston is a big place but if you are willing to put up with the traffic, lots of ranges, classes and gunsmiths.

My knowledge is mostly related to USPSA. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Bill
Thanks manðŸ'ðŸ' and traffic is part of my job i drive 18 wheelers I'm in traffic all day... now my question is do I need to get a background fir the firearms I already owe

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
g929 said:
Thanks man and traffic is part of my job i drive 18 wheelers I'm in traffic all day... now my question is do I need to get a background fir the firearms I already owe
Not sure I understand your question. If you already own the guns and they are in your possession, Texas does not require any type of registration of the individual guns. If you are talking range requirements, some require a safety orientation before you can participate in some of the shooting sports.

Does this anwer your question?

g929

Fanatic
Flatland Shooter said:
Not sure I understand your question. If you already own the guns and they are in your possession, Texas does not require any type of registration of the individual guns. If you are talking range requirements, some require a safety orientation before you can participate in some of the shooting sports.

Does this anwer your question?
Well yes I just didn't new how it works coming with guns from another state but you just confirmed for me thanks

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
Primary Arms is your best friend. They have great prices. I guess the gunsmith depends on what needs to be done

Latest posts