Reloading Supplies

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

1Sgt_Jerry

Well-Known Fanatic
Happy belated birthday.
Seeing the same primer issue. Hope it comes back soon. Been loading for 30+ years. Great therapy.

Attachments

• 69E7A9A7-CADB-4FBE-BF7A-4A93AF00E8CE.jpeg
    69E7A9A7-CADB-4FBE-BF7A-4A93AF00E8CE.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 6

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I had a chance to buy this for $109.00 & bought a RCBS Rockchucker press with 357 mag dies for $38.00

Now I wish however my 2 Rock Crushers are both too damn good to trade or sell for the Forrester Bonanza Co Ax.

Watch your 6 ::https://thereload.com/white-house-renews-gun-control-push-amid-murder-surge/

Seriously amazing deals you ran into.

Sure is nice seeing the mighty Co-Ax in stock. The ONLY place I've been seeing new Forsters available has been on eBay and those were auction-only and going for $575-ish.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Seriously amazing deals you ran into.

Sure is nice seeing the mighty Co-Ax in stock. The ONLY place I've been seeing new Forsters available has been on eBay and those were auction-only and going for $575-ish.
I was blessed to be able to shop at Rex & Jones in Hendersonville NC back in the early 90s.
10% mark up on Guns ETC! Boxes stacked against the walls of Guns, ammo & Reloading stuff for pennies by todays standards.

I got my first .44 mag a used 1 shot that is & a Box of 49 Remington 240gr JHPs for $169.00 out the door. 1 dirty chamber & a story
about the former buyer. Seems he really wanted a .357mag not the Mighty .44 Magnum so he brung her back & traded for another.

It seems like a long lost dream of buying Guns & ammo at affordable prices. Too bad looks real bad for the near future of Shooting for everyone
in America.

I'm still waiting for a response from Hodgon powders about their lack of Common powders. Ask about a load & they reply toot sweet but
ask about the lack of supply & you get Crickets. Wonder what's really going on with our supply chains???

Latest posts