Red Neck Tactical Rifle Class w/Kurt Miller and/or Trapr Swonson

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
In the next couple of months I have a few days of free time so I am wondering what the interest in a rifle class would be. The 3-gun class didn't garner much interest and if it weren't for the folks from out of state I would have canceled it. Maybe you guys just want a single gun at a time....so let me know. Kurt Milller

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Always interested in anything you have to teach or drink Kurt. Are you thinking Two days or one day? If two days, are you thinking Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday?

imacgyver

Founding Member
I want to learn as much as I can - to fix any bad habits and gain new skills as well - but I am not a rich man

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
I would be very interested as new AR user/abuser it would be great to break the bad habits early. A one day class would fit my schedule better but will try take advantage of whatever is offered, as work is getting in the way of play more and more these days :angry:

Wes

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I was interested in the 3-gun class, but it came down to time. I would definitely be interested in a rifle class.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
It would cover, medium range shooting 200-300, Multipule target engagement, how to properly hold a rifle, Shooting and moving, shooting while moving, rapid movement into a good stable shooting platform, support side shooting, Position shooting, jackass positions, Shoointg your rifle side ways both left and right. malfunction clearance. Rapid first shot placement is stressed for the whole class. At the end you will be able to do a 25 yard head shot in 1.5 seconds a 50 yard C.O.M. hit in 1.5 seconds and a 10" steel circle hit at 200 in 5 seconds, and get first round hits on a C zone steel target at 300 yards.

Cost will be $400.00 for two full days, and plan on it being over a Saturday/Sunday You will need around 1000-1500 rounds and a BIG bottle of oil! Full set of pads would be good too.

sparks40

Fanatic
It would cover, medium range shooting 200-300, Multipule target engagement, how to properly hold a rifle, Shooting and moving, shooting while moving, rapid movement into a good stable shooting platform, support side shooting, Position shooting, jackass positions, Shoointg your rifle side ways both left and right. malfunction clearance. Rapid first shot placement is stressed for the whole class. At the end you will be able to do a 25 yard head shot in 1.5 seconds a 50 yard C.O.M. hit in 1.5 seconds and a 10" steel circle hit at 200 in 5 seconds, and get first round hits on a C zone steel target at 300 yards.

Cost will be $400.00 for two full days, and plan on it being over a Saturday/Sunday You will need around 1000-1500 rounds and a BIG bottle of oil! Full set of pads would be good too.

I would be there for this one! Can I do part of the class with my M14?

Chambers

actual GM
I wanna play.

12 more majors on the calendar this year, so it really depends on the date. ;)

kep777

Fanatic
I am definitely interested. Please let me know when you will be putting this on.

Perry

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I need mucho help with the AR.
If it's as much help as you needed with the shotgun, I'm calling BS. Don't do it Kurt, GT just wants to make us all look even worse than he already does :lol:.

I'd love to get in on this. Anyone thinking of taking this class, do it, you won't be disappointed. I just finished the RNT 3gun class last weekend & couldn't be happier. I only wish I had a match to shoot this weekend, I guess that would make me happier. :D

Latest posts