Ready for squirrel season

Longcarbine

Well-Known Fanatic
Took my two GSG 1911 .22's and my Taurus XT22 and my Walther PPQ out for sight in this morning. Battery went dead on the Walther and I didn't have a spare and No! it never occurred to my to take one out from one of the other pistols. Anyway these are 2" targets off the bench at 25 yards, I think they will be fine for head shots on squirrels. I have some other semi-auto .22's but these are my first 1911's, opening morning is going to be a hoot. Used RWS High Velocity hp's in the Taurus and CCI Mini Mags in the GSG's. Both the 1911's have the Tandemkross accurizing kits in them, made a big difference.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Took my two GSG 1911 .22's and my Taurus XT22 and my Walther PPQ out for sight in this morning. Battery went dead on the Walther and I didn't have a spare and No! it never occurred to my to take one out from one of the other pistols. Anyway these are 2" targets off the bench at 25 yards, I think they will be fine for head shots on squirrels. I have some other semi-auto .22's but these are my first 1911's, opening morning is going to be a hoot. Used RWS High Velocity hp's in the Taurus and CCI Mini Mags in the GSG's. Both the 1911's have the Tandemkross accurizing kits in them, made a big difference.

Latest posts