Rare Breed Triggers

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Great points.
I agree totally with CE'S response. RMC you are often the voice of reason. I still think the guy sounds like a lawyer. I follow the 2an amendment lawyers, their advice if I recall was along the likes of, do not involve the Awful Terrible Fascist re: this matter, but instead destroy it. If you destroy it, and take a picture of it, DO NOT send it to them. Keep it yourself, and if you chose too, send a copy to your lawyer. Also, keep the destroyed part, that way when the gestapo shows up at your door, you can give it to them. Not absolutely sure of my take on what they said, but I believe it to be close. I really like those folks, they are on youtube, If anyone is interested in checking them out. I believe they are waiting to see the outcome of any lawsuits that may arise from this debacle.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree totally with CE'S response. RMC you are often the voice of reason. I still think the guy sounds like a lawyer. I follow the 2an amendment lawyers, their advice if I recall was along the likes of, do not involve the Awful Terrible Fascist re: this matter, but instead destroy it. If you destroy it, and take a picture of it, DO NOT send it to them. Keep it yourself, and if you chose too, send a copy to your lawyer. Also, keep the destroyed part, that way when the gestapo shows up at your door, you can give it to them. Not absolutely sure of my take on what they said, but I believe it to be close. I really like those folks, they are on youtube, If anyone is interested in checking them out. I believe they are waiting to see the outcome of any lawsuits that may arise from this debacle.
Bob:
He is a lawyer. As a lawyer he can not tell anyone to lie or mislead LE. He is walking a fine line and saying how to deal with ATF legally. He is saying that he thinks that the best way to deal with this issue is to turn in the FRT and fight down the road after. He is not dealing with the issue of this being illegal at this point, that is a issue for down the road. Right now the issue is survival.

As I said back on Jan 19th 2022, This thing is going upside-down.
Jan 21 2022 I was saying:
And that is why I am beating the drum (Be Careful). I do not understand why habeas corpus is not enacted.
Please to all, Be Careful!
Something is majorly wrong.
From my past training, is showing red flags everywhere!!!!!! The hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

I would recommend that you guys, turn they in and not give-up ownership as this will be adjudicated by the courts.

1661965383793.gif

harleyman1974

Fanatic
I think you guys with this Rare Breed FRT better be very careful.
Quote:
The ATF tested the trigger by using a zip tie to secure the trigger back. The trigger continued to fire.

The definition of a semi auto gun is one round per trigger pull. That is not what Rare Breed's trigger is doing.

My buddy had one. It was a lot of fun, but needed the buffer tube upgrade. I still prefer the binary trigger because it is select fire. I wonder how long until the ATF targets Franklin.

harleyman1974

Fanatic
My buddy had one. It was a lot of fun, but needed the buffer tube upgrade. I still prefer the binary trigger because it is select fire. I wonder how long until the ATF targets Franklin.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Never had the desire to have any forced reset trigger. Ammo costs too much for me to justify one. I heard of a Vietnam vet say once, you didn't need full auto on your rifle, because you'd be amazed at how fast you can pull the trigger if someone is shooting at you. My apologies if I misquoted what was said. Not intended.

harleyman1974

Fanatic
Yeah. Ammo is always going to be a challenge, but I was smart enough to start reloading before the shortage. I agree, the FRT is not for me, but if I had the ability to buy one I will, if Rare Breed wins.

harleyman1974

Fanatic

Never had the desire to have any forced reset trigger. Ammo costs too much for me to justify one. I heard of a Vietnam vet say once, you didn't need full auto on your rifle, because you'd be amazed at how fast you can pull the trigger if someone is shooting at you. My apologies if I misquoted what was said. Not intended.
Sorry for the redundant reply. Meant to reply and I can't figure out how to delete the old one. Yeah. Ammo is always going to be a challenge, but I was smart enough to start reloading before the shortage. I agree, the FRT is not for me, but if I had the ability to buy one I will, if Rare Breed wins.