Range Officer Class in Oklahoma - Gauging Interest

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Tyler Brandstetter, Yuri D., Anthony G. Eric.....alot of my steel challenge peeps need to be in this
To be a guy who can DQ for unbagging the PCC in wrong place and not carrying it straight up? I'm all in :butcher: Tony just does not know what he wishes for :p

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
I wonder if it’s possible to send this out on an email from OKC gun club, like with the July match announcement.

15 of 30 slots filled.

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
I’m planning on attending. Want to make sure that I’m going to be free during those dates before I sign up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moller72

Well-Known Fanatic
Tyler Branstetter said:
I’m planning on attending. Want to make sure that I’m going to be free during those dates before I sign up though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plan to be free those days. It’s been a long time since a ro class has been in OKC.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Plan to be free those days. It’s been a long time since a ro class has been in OKC.
He's right, these classes don't come around every day, they're few and far between. It's kind of a big deal that goes into arranging them with a certified instructor, getting the materials from USPSA, etc. Many people often travel to neighboring states for classes because of the lack of access to them.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been watching the post but keep forgetting to mention this to my other main club shooters. This would be great for several of us here in SW KS. I read back thru the posts and probably missed it but how much does it cost? Any requirements needed to take the class?

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
59nolimit said:
I have been watching the post but keep forgetting to mention this to my other main club shooters. This would be great for several of us here in SW KS. I read back thru the posts and probably missed it but how much does it cost? Any requirements needed to take the class?
$70 and must be a USPSA member. It will be held at H&H Shooting Sports in OKC. The dates are August 18 & 19th. The times are: Saturday 8:30 to 4 or 5 and Sunday 8:30 to 12 or 1.
Tell your Shooting buddies!
Here is the link to sign up:
https://uspsa.org/seminars/details/71

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
CBR said:
Let it be known that that was NOT pretty awesome. Should have received a DQ for unsportsmanlike conduct.
I agree Cary, I'm thinking at the very least a procedural....maybe 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
btaylor1505 said:
I may have missed reading something or deleted an email.....what do we need to bring to the class?
You didn't miss anything. The instructor will send out an email to all participants with information about the class. You will be provided a workbook/study guide, but bring a notebook with pen. Bring your USPSA gear and gun for the range portion of the class. Lunch will not be provided either day.

btaylor1505

Well-Known Fanatic
CBR said:
You didn't miss anything. The instructor will send out an email to all participants with information about the class. You will be provided a workbook/study guide, but bring a notebook with pen. Bring your USPSA gear and gun for the range portion of the class. Lunch will not be provided either day.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk