RANGE 15 movie! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW.

tacmedic

Well-Known Fanatic
If 16 more people buy tickets we will have a showing in Tulsa at the Cinemark June 29 at 1900. This is a veteran funded and made movie! I has MOH winners, Marcus Lutrell, Tim Kennedy, Matt Best and all the crew from Article 15 clothing, Ranger Up, LeadSlinger whiskey, and Black Rifle Coffee.
https://www.tugg.com/events/115479

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
This movie was vulgar, obscene, irreverent, and about the best attempt at a D movie anyone could make.

In short, it was awesome. If you are a veteran, you'll get the humor. If you're not, you don't, or both...who cares? Seriously, though: It is, if you go in with expectations of exactly what it's intended to be, a really good movie. Nobody's stuck it to Hollywood about their general ignorance, bias, and all around ineptitude about a subject since 1974 when Blazing Saddles was released. That's right: I just compared a bunch of Jarheads, Zoomies, Rangers, POGs, and Ft Benning School For Boys graduates to the great Mel Brooks.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Michael Ray said:
That's right: I just compared a bunch of Jarheads, Zoomies, Rangers, POGs, and Ft Benning School For Boys graduates to the great Mel Brooks.
Pretty sure that is the best compliment possible for these guys!

Latest posts