Ramshot Powders (Enforcer)

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Always had good results with Ramshot powders but I've not used their Enforcer before. I believe its geared towards magnum revolvers which is what I'm looking for. I enjoy H110 but am not wanting to continue to beat my M29 up forever. Yes, I do have other mag powders but I also use them for other calibers too though, h110 is about my only dedicated 44mag powder, that and IMR4227. But, I just found some Ramshot Enforcer for a "normal" price and am just looking for your thoughts if anyone has ever loaded with it.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
While I have not used Ramshot powder yet, I do use Win 296 & H110 in my .357 & .44 Magnums
nice clean burning ball powder.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah, h110 is my favorite too but it likes to be loaded at or near max charge levels, and buddy in a 4" 44mag that's a handful. Dont get me wrong I am not recoil sensitive and shoot alot of 240gr slugs with about 23.8gr of 110 under them but I hate doing it to that beautiful 45 year old S&W on the regular. Yes, I load specials too. And, at those charge levels it's almost as bad as some rifle rounds as far as how many loads you get from a 14oz jug and as we all know it's hard to restock at this time and I'm down to about 9lbs of h110.
Just looking for a temporary stand in for mag loads, and, it's a good price. I actually went ahead and bought 4lbs of it, couldn't pass on it. Or rather felt I shouldn't.

Latest posts