Question regarding possible M&P 9mm purchase

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I am currently looking at purchasing the M&P in 9mm with a 5 inch barrel. Here is a little dilemma I am having. Of course you can't find them anywhere. I have found a LE supplier that is willing to put an order in for me in regards to getting one with Smith and Wesson. No time frame when one will come in. Here is the dilemma being it is a LE purchase I would be ordering the regular M&P 9mm with a 5 inch barrel not the Pro Series CORE 9mm with 5 inch barrel. I have done a side by side comparison on Smith and Wesson's web site and it appears the only 2 differences I see are the Optics ready on top of the slide and the back strap for the Pro Series. Does anyone know of any difference besides what I am seeing on the website? I would be able to order the regular M&P for just under 500 bucks under my LE pricing. Any ideas or suggestions I am all ears, thanks.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
The trigger may be different. Sights will be too.

It will be faster if you order the PRO, they make a lot more of them...

They run 586.00 at my LGS...

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent a message in regards to the M&P for sale, looks like he wants to do a FTF transaction, I live in NY so it would need to be sent to my FFL, so its up in the air on me purchasing. Otherwise it looks like a deal.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah I could purchase them it's just a matter of finding them if I get the M&P. NY laws suck!

Latest posts