Quad loading JM PRO?

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
This is a question for anyone quad loading a JM PRO. Has anyone modified the hand guard to accommodate quad loading? I just got my invictus practical caddies in today started practicing and it seems the hand guard is my biggest issue currently the second set of shells catch. It looks like I could sand and tapper it but looking at all my options. Before I jump in to it. I would also like to add that the invictus practical caddies are very nice and Kevin the company owner was very helpful in my caddy purchase decision.
7a9edybu.jpg

Here is a pic of the area catching the shells

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
You can cut off some of the hand guard (.5-1.0) in. Then sand it down from back to front

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Side View
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk thanks bob! I'm gonna do it tomorrow then run some slugs and buckshot through it to see POI

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Saw some pics on BJ Norris' Facebook. Looked like a beaver chewed his handguard half off. This hand guard is not quad load friendly in the stock configuration.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Saw some pics on BJ Norris' Facebook. Looked like a beaver chewed his handguard half off. This hand guard is not quad load friendly in the stock configuration.
I'll take a look. Yeah in stock form it's like your slamming the second set into a brick wall. But on the positive side my new invictus practical caddies are nice!

bullittmcqueen

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
No it is not. I quad load mine in stock configuration but I am THIS close to taking the sander to it. The hump really prevents that straight sweeping motion that you need for quads. I end up having to do more of a push-and-turn-up kind of motion.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
No it is not. I quad load mine in stock configuration but I am THIS close to taking the sander to it. The hump really prevents that straight sweeping motion that you need for quads. I end up having to do more of a push-and-turn-up kind of motion.
Yeah it doesn't feel natural and sometimes I don't get the shell all the way in the tube and it flies back into the receiver. I'm doing mine tonight or tomorrow I'll post pics when done

Latest posts