Put a bullet in my finger

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a little carried away tonight while cranking away on the press and decided to use the bottom of my middle knuckle as the bullet seating die. Just a reminder for everyone out there to slow down and pay attention to what you are doing and if it gets to the point of monotony step away for a few and do something else.

On the plus side I was running around 150 rounds between each washing machine load on the old lee turret.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
not much for a pic other than a little cut looking hole where the bullet went into the hand a little.

wait, you were sitting on a washing machine while you were reloading, or your reloader is on a washing machine?

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
wait, you were sitting on a washing machine while you were reloading, or your reloader is on a washing machine?
Lol, my reoloading setup is in the laundry room so I can do a load and race the washing machine. You make it sound like a scene from a dirty movie while I reload! I am gonna have to try it! Sounds like a good way to get consistent powder throws.
charger arms said:
My washing machine makes me sandwiches. Heal up and thanks for the advice
LOL, my sandwich maker makes me be the washing machine. I tried protesting, but it turns out I like sandwiches and want them more often than she needs stuff washed.

Latest posts