Sold/Expired PSA Blemished 7075 T2 forged Lowers $59

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
These will probably sell out in the next couple of days, if not by the end of day. These are great lowers and the price is unbeatable.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/10447/s/palmetto-state-armory-blemished-lower-receiver/

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I ordered a couple and inputted the shipping address to a local FFL. PSA didn't ask for FFL info, I guess they'll ask if they need it? Not really sure why I ordered them... I don't plan on building anything soon, just wanted a couple lowers just in case.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
They have directions in the checkout regarding FFL's. You need to have your FFL fax or email a signed copy of their FFL with your order number to them.

Have your FFL fax their license with your order number to (1-803-788-5756) or email ([email protected]) a signed copy.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
aestus,
You suck! You just cost me $260. Once I saw this, I was compelled to order two uppers and two lowers.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
These lowers are back for $59. Now with FREE SHIPPING! http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/palmetto-state-armory-blemished-lower-receiver.html

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I picked up three more this morning. As of 1pm they're showing sold out.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I wonder how long they'll take to ship. I ordered on the 6th, my card was charged on the 7th. Most places don't charge the card until the item(s) are shipped, so I hope they're in transit. PSA could be different, though, and charge when the order is placed. I got a confirmation email when I ordered saying I'd get an email with tracking info once they shipped. Not even sure what I'm going to build with them yet so I don't know why I'm in a hurry to get them...

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I wonder how long they'll take to ship. I ordered on the 6th, my card was charged on the 7th. Most places don't charge the card until the item(s) are shipped, so I hope they're in transit. PSA could be different, though, and charge when the order is placed. I got a confirmation email when I ordered saying I'd get an email with tracking info once they shipped. Not even sure what I'm going to build with them yet so I don't know why I'm in a hurry to get them...

According to PSA's site they charge your card when the order is placed.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Seriously? I ordered some last week and yesterday and I still don't have a tracking number for either shipment.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
They're back! http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/palmetto-state-armory-blemished-lower-receiver.html

I received mine last week. I couldn't find any dings anywhere. The finish on these are really good. Very slick and smooth, unlike other manufacturers that have a rougher anodizing.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I picked up my four lowers today. I only found blemishes on two of them and they are quite small. One lower has one blemish and one has two. The lower with one blemish has such a stinkin' small blemish that it looks like a tiny piece of dust on it. The other blemished lower has a small blemish on each side. I really couldn't find anything wrong with the other two. I'm VERY pleased with these. I figured they'd come with really messed up finishes but these are beautiful. I probably would have roughed up a non-blemished lower more than these just assembling them or the first time out shooting.

Don't let the "blemished" title scare you, these are still nice lowers!

img02732.jpg

img02722.jpg

Latest posts