Sold/Expired PSA [blem] Stripped uppers - $39.99

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Sorry this is such late notice. Expires tonight at midnight so you may still have time

•Stripped A3 Flattop Upper Receiver.
•Forged 7075-T6 A3 upper
•Hard coat anodized
•Cosmetic blem

Blemished upper receivers may have cosmetic blemishes in the finish (This may include some discoloration) or scratches. Some of these uppers will be T-Marked some will not have any T-Marks. All blemishes will be cosmetic only and will not affect fit or function of the upper. Some of the uppers may have logos and some may not

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/10219/category/3978/

PS: I bought one of these and could find a blem on it. Its on my 3-gun rifle

dennishoddy

I'm still tossing around the Grendel build. Hell, I have an upper in .243 WSSM that is almost 1000 fps quicker with a 100 grain projectile.
What to do, what to do......

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I love the wsm and wssm calibers! My 270 WSM is one of my favorite rifles. Dropped a deer DRT at nearly 500 yards 2 years ago.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
buy two and get free shipping as they are running free shipping deal if buying over 50 dollars worth of product right now

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
ocphy said:
buy two and get free shipping as they are running free shipping deal if buying over 50 dollars worth of product right now
they Are out of stock already

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I should have bought a couple more of these. Have a few in the safe stashed. I've built four rifles now with these stripped blem PSA uppers and struggle to find any blemishes in them. I think one didn't have the T marks colored in and two more had very, very small blemishes. I couldn't find anything wrong with the rest of them. You guys will be pleased, I'm sure.

Latest posts