prolly gonna be seeing alot more of me

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Opps yeah I meant the 29th for the special Heartland match.

The 28th is OKCGC 3 gun. If you want to have more fun than you thought possible with a firearm or 3 come shoot that with us.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I've been thinking about it but I don't have a shotgun anymore. :( I sold my 870 a while back. I see the types of guns you guys shoot at those 3 gun matches and I'm nowhere near that level (the guns look retarded by the way).

jtischauser

This looks retarded?

Benelli-11.jpg

I have an extra Benelli you can use. So there realy is no excuse to not give it a try.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
That looks sexy. I'm talking about the shottys with the super long mag tubes. I've never shot a semi-auto shotgun. Just our Remington 870's in the academy and through shotgun school.

jtischauser

That looks sexy. I'm talking about the shottys with the super long mag tubes. I've never shot a semi-auto shotgun. Just our Remington 870's in the academy and through shotgun school.

Yeah those look weird until you pull the trigger 14 times befroe you hear a click. Then the sound and feel make it look a lot better. If you can shoot a pump its pretty simple to shoot an auto. If you like pumps though. I have a Benelli Nova that is tricked out to the max as well. You're welcome to shoot it if that fits your comfort level moreso.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I would actually love to try a semi. How many shells would I need to bring? What size buckshot and/or slugs?

jtischauser

We usually shoot about 50-75 each pistol, rifle, and shot. I bring 100-150 of each to be safe.

We shoot 9 pellet 00 Low Recoil Buckshot and Low Recoil Slugs. The quanitity varies between 5 and 15 per type per match. I bring 20 of each just in case. I will have extra slugs and buck with me if anybody forgets some or doesn't have any and needs to buy some

jtischauser

You can run wal mart shot shells. I use the federal bulk pack 7 1/2 shot. The slugs and buck can only be purchased from SG ammo that I know of. That is kinda localy but its mail order. I have both I can sell you at the match. They are $5/box.

Make Ready Pro Shop might have some as well. And so does Will Richter.

Latest posts