PRODUCTION NATIONALS 2016

ltrain7281

Well-Known Fanatic
How many of you guys are going to shoot Production Nationals this year? I was curious to see if maybe a bunch of us could get on the same squad if possible?

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
PASA park Barry Illinois
I'm gonna try and go but I already have a slot to limited nats so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

Bjlffire1

Well-Known Fanatic
My son shot last year said he had a good time and wants to again. Live just across the river so not to far.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Filled out my form this morning! Oklahoma crew planning on the trip so far is me, Micah, Chad, Kelly, and Luis. Anyone who wants to go needs to go to this site: http://www.pasapark.com/production/

Download an open slot form, fill it out, send it in with a check for the entry fee. If I hadn't been drawn for a slot, I'd have already sent it overnight via USPS this morning.

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Advice, stay in Quincy, not Barry or Hannibal. Microtel is where Micah, me and Kelly are staying. We stayed there last year for SSN and Production Nats, not bad and fairly cheap. Close by are several good eating spots, bars etc...we always stay in Quincy and have been to SSN for 5 years in a row now.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
How far is it from Quincy over to Barry? Just wondering how long it takes to make the drive over.

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Stan Nance said:
How far is it from Quincy over to Barry? Just wondering how long it takes to make the drive over.
It's about a 20 minute drive from Quincy to Barry and depending on which way you go it's either all highway or you go through a couple of small towns before you get to the highway. Either way, it's a bout 20 minutes.

Latest posts