ProAm at USSA this Saturday October 16th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
From match director Josh,

"5 stages plus the tie breaker stage. We will be using all falling steel on site so round count will be around 150 if you hit them all. Sign in starts at 9 with shotgun squading. As usual shotgunners will shoot after pistol shooters are done. $10 for USSA members and $15 for non members, an extra $5 will get you in on shotgunning if you shoot pistol too. Hope to see you there, thanks!"

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well guys I won't be at the match tomorrow. We had a slight accident with the new 3 gun cart and I am in the ER for god only knows how long.

One of our employees broke his ankle.

Chambers

actual GM
It's a shame you missed it. Got some much-needed scattergun practice. I feel a lot better about the 3-gun now.

Chambers

actual GM
Pistol not so much, but shotgun went well. Second time shooting a match with the Benelli and was starting to get the hang of the operation, reloading, etc. Rusty hooked me up! Letting me shoot it at Old Fort. :)

Almost too much fun. Wish I could shoot practical shotgun like this every weekend.

M

Mitch Harrington

I have to give some respect to Chambers. He noticed my scores weren't tallied correctly and brought it to my attention. This put me in 2nd and him in 3rd. He didn't have to say a thing and he did. This is a sign of a true competitor!

Latest posts