Preparedness Expo in OKC

taurusfan

Fanatic
There will be a Preparedness Expo in Del City on October 22nd. The event will feature a variety of vendors offering a range of self reliance products and six workshops on different preparedness topics will be given. For more information please visit http://www.southernplainsconsulting.com/fall-2011-preparedness-fair

taurusfan

Fanatic
Wanted to share with you what the brochure for the expo looks like. Here is the cover and inside pages.

Attachments

• brochure cover.png
    brochure cover.png
    923.6 KB · Views: 84
  • prep_expo2.png
    prep_expo2.png
    911.9 KB · Views: 111
  • prep_expo3.png
    prep_expo3.png
    857.7 KB · Views: 77

taurusfan

Fanatic
Wow time is sure hustling. The expo is only three weeks from today. Interest continues to grow as the day of the show gets closer. Please join us on the 22nd

Scott1

Fanatic
it sounds good and its right by my house so I will be there for sure
2cxt6w0.jpg

taurusfan

Fanatic
Directions to the Expo - Take I-40 to the Sooner Road exit. Go south to the first light which is 29th. Take a right (now heading west) stay in the right lane. Then take your first right which is Linda Lane, stay on that going north. After a few short blocks through the residential area you will come to a stop sign. Take a right and that road will take you directly in to the American Legion Hall. Additional parking will be at the school right there at the stop sign. I will have two parking lot staff to assist in parking to keep the flow going as smoothly as is possible. PLEASE do not park on the grass there at Legion Park beyond the tape markers that will be set up.

Hope you can join us.

taurusfan

Fanatic
Show is tomorrow!!!! I was there much of today getting everything set up.

UPDATED directions - Take I-40 to Sooner Road, exit and go south. At the first light take a right (29th st) and at the next light (Linda Lane) take a right. The sign for the street name is now missing so wanted to get that info out to you. I will be putting out a yard sign also just before the intersection. Once on Linda Lane keep going until you come to the first Stop sign. Turn right and watch the parking lot staff to direct you to where you can park.

Hope you can join us.

taurusfan

Fanatic
Expo AAR - Overall the expo went well. The vendors were happy and the workshops were well attended and very well received. The first workshop I did starting off the show I had nearly 70 people attending which was great. They had terrific questions. The next show is going to be the same location but I will have a great deal more signage out along the roads to help direct people to it. I heard it was difficult for some folks to find it. I've already begun working up the next show which right now is scheduled for March 31st. I've been able to sign up a new vendor already and am working hard at adding more.There will be different workshops at the next show as well as one of the comments was that the workshops were similar to what was presented at the May show and that was true so I am going to change that up as well as add more workshops. There were a number of people who were at the show for hours and hours. I know of several folks who were there for over five hours !

Thanks to all who were able to join us for the day. Hope you can join us for the next one.

Latest posts