Pregnant mom in Florida stops home invasion with AR15

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Not that I need another reason to own an AR15
Jeremy King took a beating last week when two armed masked men entered his home last Wednesday night around 9 p.m. The armed assailants demanded money from King, who claims he didn't know the men. The men became violent when King repeatedly told them he had no money or valuables to give to them. They pistol-whipped and started beating him. King is recovering with a fractured eye socket, sinus cavity, concussion, 20 stitches and staples.

One thing the two pistol toting invaders didn't expect was King's wife who was in a back bedroom, immediately went into another room, where they fired a round missing her. The expecting mother returns with an AR-15 returning fire where she hit one of attackers – before the fled being outgunned. One of the masked men made it to a ditch outside the home where he later died. The other masked assailant is still on the run.

That's right, a pregnant mom, saved the family by leveling the playing field against the attackers with an AR-15.

I dunno it doesn't look like a home invasion to me....just too random. The article had a link to Google maps...like it's 45 minutes southeast of Tampa. I really think there was a connection somehow....maybe I'm just more paranoid from the media reports these days.

carnieken

Fanatic
I'm surprised that Mothers Demand Action hasn't had a fit over this yet....

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
This was quickly out of the news cycle. Would say there's still more to this story.