prayers needed

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Being a father i am at a loss for words.
you are in my thoughts and prayers!

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I have started to comment on this several times.... I am with toolbox... I have no words other than I am so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. You and your family have been in my thoughts since I read this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
Little Logan will always be with you in spirit and one day you will be able to think of his smile and reflect upon the joy, until then know that many here have you in their prayers and ask that God may bring you strength and understanding at this extremely difficult time. God Bless your entire family!

Biggsly

Well-Known Fanatic
My family will pray for you guys. I am very sorry to hear of your loss and may God lay his hands on all of you.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
You 'da man Tony! I knew you'd figure out the paypal thing. I just sent a donation. I also sent a donation to Boomershooter. If I am lucky enough to win the Nordic rifle I'm pretty sure that I have a buyer lined up for it. If he doesn't come through I intend to twist Brandon and Jesse's arms until they let me auction the rifle off right here on Boomershooter.com.

I will then donate every dime of it to Matt and his wife. I've walked in their shoes and it ain't easy folks. The support means a lot, and words just can't express what it does mean. I just wish I wasn't so tapped out and could help more. With a little luck I'll be able to. Get those donations going to Tony!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Thank you everyone. We appreciate the help more than you know. Hospital bills will have us hurting for a bit but you guys are a huge relief for us. I can't thank you enough.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You 'da man Tony! I knew you'd figure out the paypal thing. I just sent a donation.
I just had to get it set up to keep it seperate from my business acct so there wouldn't be any fees deducted from the donations & so they wouldn't show up on my tax report.

I also sent a donation to Boomershooter. If I am lucky enough to win the Nordic rifle I'm pretty sure that I have a buyer lined up for it. If he doesn't come through I intend to twist Brandon and Jesse's arms until they let me auction the rifle off right here on Boomershooter.com.

I will then donate every dime of it to Matt and his wife. I've walked in their shoes and it ain't easy folks. The support means a lot, and words just can't express what it does mean. I just wish I wasn't so tapped out and could help more. With a little luck I'll be able to. Get those donations going to Tony!
This is huge......I'll be bidding the price up for ya' buddy.
Everything helps, Thanks for your support

Latest posts