Pray for brothers

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
So I have some of my close friends, who happen to be brothers, one is with 2/6 in Afganistan right now, his middle brother will be there next year in the spring. Their oldest brother is headed back to California to his infantry unit after b-billet station as a MCMAP instructor having served 2 tours in Afganistan. thats right, THREE brothers, all Marines, all serving. They all chose to serve, they all chose to sacrifice. Just like so many other brave and young Americans. God bless the Corps, God bless our Country. Thank you for serving so we can sleep at night, and not worry about a war in our front yard.

165165_1844595074334_1224338819_32276280_6826214_n.jpg

jspeligene

Well-Known Fanatic
Prayers sent for them and their families who share in their sacrifice as well.
Wonder why the news media doesn't focus more on the commitment made by the outstanding young men and women serving our country, rather than bombard us with images of the pathetic bunches of 'occupy wall street' clowns who strain the resources provided by tax payers.

dennishoddy

Prayers sent for them and their families who share in their sacrifice as well.
Wonder why the news media doesn't focus more on the commitment made by the outstanding young men and women serving our country, rather than bombard us with images of the pathetic bunches of 'occupy wall street' clowns who strain the resources provided by tax payers.

Its because the media darlings are the entitlement crowd. Not the crowd that protects us around the world from harm.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Of course and supposed to.
Brother was in the Corp.
Son is in MCRD about halfway through.
I spent 4 yrs as an 0331 and 20 in the Army, Job supports the effort. So far 33 yrs in or supporting with family who served in one Branch or another and of course a lot of acquaintances still serving.

S/F more than just words - a way of life.

Latest posts